Powerful measurement modules for mobile applications
Measurement modules used in the automotive industry must be robust and compact because they are often placed in areas such as the engine compartment where space is limited and temperatures can be high. The new imc CANSASfit series works reliably from -40° to +125° C, has a protection rating of IP65 and, due to their small form factor, can be placed almost anywhere.
The powerful modules for mobile applications enable direct connection of all typical signals such as voltage, current, temperature, rpm, distance and speed. The digitized measurement signals are output as CAN messages and can be read or recorded by any measurement, automation or control system with a CAN interface.
Click-mechanism for more comfort
The imc CANSASfit series modules can be quickly connected using the click-mechanism: both mechanically and electrically. Blocks can easily be formed by simply clicking individual modules together without the use of wiring or fasteners.
Complement imc CANSAS modules with an imc data logger
imc CANSAS measurement modules are perfectly complemented with an imc data logger – for example with an imc CRONOScompact or imc imc BUSDAQ.These are well-suited for use in, e.g., control device development or ECU testing where real-time acquisition and calculating of vehicle or field bus data is needed.
At a glance
- Measurement module for voltage/current, temperature, frequency
- Operates from -40° to +125° C with condensation allowed
- Robust housing with IP65 rating, MIL STD-810F
- Click-mechanism connects modules electrically and mechanically into one unit
- Central or distributed installation
- Complete galvanic isolation
- Measurement data output via CAN
- Incl. configuration software
Sales and more information on the product CANSASfit on the website of imc.