Powerful CAN modules for test stand, vehicle and industrial applications
Whether test stand, on-board vehicle application or industrial applications – when time-synchronous, dynamic or decentralized acquisition of large channel counts is required – the powerful imc CANSAS modules are ideal.
Equipped with high-precision measurement amplifiers, imc CANSAS modules allow for direct connection to all typical sensors and signals in the mechatronic environment. The digitized measurement signals are output as CAN messages and can be read and recorded by any measurement, automation or control system with a CAN interface. imc BUSDAQflex is the perfect choise for CAN data logging: it can directly be connected with a simple click.
At a glance
- Universal measurement and I/O modules for all relevant sensors and signals in mechatronics
- Distributed or centralized operation
- Click-mechanism connects modules electrically and mechanically into one unit
- Easily integrates into every CAN-based testing environment
- Configuration software included: allows you to export the module configuration in standard DBC format
- Three different module series: suitable types for every environment and application